- Apr 17 2021
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Basic Programming Course in Katowice, Poland
Magicmotorsport presents, a basic programming course on the operation of FLEX, Dynoroad and StageX, brought to you in collaboration with Power Division, our official collaborator in Poland.
This training session, is designed for mechatronics, with the aim to acquire the latest skills and expertise on methods for programming engine control units and automatic transmissions along with insights on how to best take advantage on Magicmotorsport’s products and services.
- Flex Presentation
- Notions on the structure of an ECU
- Programming methods of ECUs and TCU (Automatic Transmissions)
- OBD in the vehicle , JTAG, BDM, Bootloader, Bench
- Introduction to the Helpdesk and the use of our services
- Use of the Magicmotorsport Software
- Overview of Magicmotorsport products and useful programming accessories
- Devices for measuring torque and power – DynoRoad
- Magicmotorsport Software News – StageX
- Future developments
This course will be held in Polish. The registration is € 200 and the maximum number of participants is set to 15.
A Certificate of Attendance will be released to all participants.