Basic Programming Course in Drobin, Poland
Magicmotorsport presents a basic programming course for mechatronics in Drobin, brought to you in collaboration with Atomis, our official distributor in Poland. This is a training day dedicated to the operation of FLEX, the programming tool for engine control units and automatic transmissions, and on StageX our new engine mapping software.
- FLEX Presentation
- Notions on the structure of an ECU
- Programming methods of ECUs and TCU (Automatic Transmissions)
- OBD in the vehicle , JTAG, BDM, Bootloader, Bench
- Introduction to the Helpdesk and the use of our services
- Use of the MAGICMOTORSPORT Software
- Overview of MAGICMOTORSPORT products and useful programming accessories
- MAGICMOTORSPORT Software News – StageX
- Future developments
The course will be held in Polish. The registration cost is 200€ and the maximum number of participants is set to 30.
A Certificate of Attendance will be released to all participants.