- Mar 07 2021
- 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Basic Programming Course in Braila, Romania
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this event will be held online
Magic Diagnostic, the official Magicmotorsport distributor in Romania, is organizing a basic programming course on the operation of FLEX, DynoRoad and StageX. The training session is dedicated to mechatronics, that aim to acquire more skill and expertise on methods for programming engine control units and automatic transmissions, along with how to best use Magicmotorsport’s products and services.
- FLEX Presentation
- Notions on the structure of an ECU
- Programming methods of ECUs and TCU (Automatic Transmissions)
- OBD in the vehicle , JTAG, BDM, Bootloader, Bench
- Introduction to the Helpdesk and the use of our services
- Use of the MAGICMOTORSPORT Software
- Overview of MAGICMOTORSPORT products and useful programming accessories
- Devices for measuring torque and power – DynoRoad
- MAGICMOTORSPORT Software News – StageX
- Future developments
The course will be held in English. The registration is Free and the maximum number of participants is set to 15.
A Certificate of Attendance will be released to all participants.