Base Programming Course – Poznań, Poland
Base Programming Course, FLEX presentation, XHORSE products presentation
MAGICMOTORSPORT will be in Poland to offer a Base Programming Course to everyone who wishes to expand their knowledge in the tuning sector. This full immersion course, based on the workings of ECUs and TCUs, is dedicated to teaching our participants the a correct approach to the mechatronic sector. You will be given the opportunity to test the functions of programming and cloning with our line of MAGPro2 products.
Base Programming Course Program:
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search)
- Services details for ECU ( technical information about cloning, tuning, dpf off, egr off, adblue off etc)
- Services details for TCU (technical information about cloning, tuning shifting, tuning clutch pressure)
- Preparing and analyze dynamic log’s with engine paramets value for diesel and petrol engines
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
This course is available in Polish. Limited attendance.