- Nov 09 2019
- 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Base programming course, Skopje – North Macedonia
Meet with MAGICMOTORSPORT – Base Programming Course in Macedonia
Participate in an entire day dedicated to the use of MAGICMOTORSPORT products and services at a base programming course organized by our official MMS distributor, ASFerrari Motorsport.
Get in depth knowledge of the use of FLEX, a tool designed for mechatronics who want to increase their skills in the programming of engine control units (ECUs) and gearboxes (TCUs). An initial seminar and subsequent practical sessions will guide you through the practical use of all MMS tools.
Base Programming Course Program:
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MMS tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, JTAG, BOOTLOADER, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
The course is FREE and the maximum number of participant is set at 30.