Base Programming Course, Łódź, Poland
Our Polish collaborator is now offering a MAGICMOTORSPORT Base Programming Course for enthusiasts and professionals who are interested in acquiring more technical skills in the mechatronic field from expert technicians who will demonstrate the latest techniques in ECU and TCU tuning with our MAGPro2 line of tools and accessories.
Beginning of the training course – 9:00 A.M.
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- New ECU opening techniques
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
This course is available in Polish. Limited attendance.