Base Programming Course – Le Louroux Beconnais, France
Ease your workload with MAGICMOTORSPORT – Basic Programming Course in France
Take advantage of an entire day dedicated to the comprehension of the products and services offered by MAGICMOTORSPORT, who has organized a basic programming course at Saint Jean de Linière in France. This training will give you in depth knowledge of the use of FLEX and the MAGPro2 line and has been designed for mechatronics who want to increase their skills in the programming of engine control units (ECUs) and gearboxes (TCUs). An initial seminar and subsequent practical sessions will guide you through the practical use of all MMS tools.
Base Programming Course Program:
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers