Base Programming Course, Katowice, Poland
Participate in a Base Programming Course in Poland
Sign up for a Base Programming Course with our Polish collaborator who will guide you through the use of the entire range of products and services offered by MAGICMOTORSPORT. He will be demonstrating mechatronic solutions suitable to you and your workshop, giving you the chance to improve your technical skills and acquire more knowledge about the workings of ECUs and TCUs.
Beginning of the training course – 9:00 A.M.
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- New ECU opening techniques
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MAGPro2 tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
This course is available in Polish. Limited attendance.