Base programming course for mechatronics in Izmir, Turkey
A full training day dedicated to the use of FLEX. Sign up to the base programming course for mechatronics and strengthen your knowledge and skills in the programming of engine control units and automatic transmissions thanks to FLEX and the products from the MAGPro2 line.
Base Programming Course Program:
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MMS tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, JTAG, BOOTLOADER, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
The base programming course is free of charge and is available in Turkish. The number of participants is set at 50.