- Mar 08 2020
- 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Base programming course, Casablanca, Morocco
MAGICMOTORSPORT is once again breaking boundaries: We are offering our basic FLEX programming course on-line to give mechatronics the opportunity to learn how to program engine control units and automatic transmissions with FLEX from the comfort of your own home.
MAGICMOTORSPORT and Auto Vega Motorsport, an official MMS distributor in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, will meet you on the Zoom web platform at the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6331581202?pwd=WGlVeVE5YWhMbzEwWlF2UGg3d1o5dz09
In this meeting you will learn how to operate FLEX to program ECU’s and TCU’s using different methods including: OBD, BENCH, BDM, JTAG, BOOTLOADER.
Base Programming Course Program:
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MMS tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, JTAG, BOOTLOADER, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
The course will be held in Arabic. The registration is Free and the maximum number of participants is set to 20.
A Certificate of Attendance will be released to all participants.