- Mar 17 2020
- 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Base programming course, Algiers, Algeria
A double appointment with FLEX in Algiers – Algeria
MAGICMOTORSPORT is waiting for you in Algiers, Algeria to introduce you to FLEX.
Sign up to one of the Base Programming courses organized by Auto Vega Motorsport, our official MMS distributor in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia that are scheduled either for March 17th or June 6th 2020.
These two separate appointments are entirely dedicated to FLEX, the programmer that allows you to program ECUs and TCUs in many different modes: OBD, BENCH, BDM, JTAG & BOOTLOADER.
Base Programming Course Program:
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- ECU pairing
- The Helpdesk and online services (MOD, EGR off, DPF off, IMMO off)
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of MMS tools in different modes: OBD, BDM, JTAG, BOOTLOADER, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning, simulations of lock during programming.
- Questions and Answers
Participation is free of charge and is limited to 20 participants per event. The course is available in English and French.
A Certificate of Attendance will be released to all participants.