- Jun 25 - 27 2021
- € 1260,00
Advanced electronic control unit repair course in Campillos – Spain
MAGIC Iberica has organized an Advanced Repair Course for electronic control units (ECU) and their components over the course of three days of certified training to teach knowledge and skills on vehicle electronics and diagnostics.
Sign up and get your Advanced Level Repair Technician diploma.
Module 1. Skills in unit identification
- Unit identification.
- Analysis of the BOSCH nomenclature in Diesel and Petrol units.
- Analysis of the different ECU families.
- Analysis of the different groups, categorized by the injection systems.
- Classification of the different generations of ECUs by MY, components and reading and writing paths.
Module 2. Knowledge of the main components that make up the ECU
- Notions on electronic structures and units of measurement.
- Knowledge of the components of a Control Unit.
- Knowledge of passive components. Identification and analysis of the function they perform in an ECU.
- Knowledge of the active components. Identification and analysis of the function they perform in an ECU.
- Identification of the immobilizer inside the control units.
- Identification of maps/cartographies within the control units.
Module 3. Knowledge of the structure of the control units
- Electronic structure of the ECU.
- Block diagram of diesel and petrol control units.
- Control unit block analysis.
- In-depth study of the internal structure of 1st and 2nd generation Diesel control units.
- In-depth study of the internal structure of 3rd and 4th generation Diesel control units.
- In-depth study of the internal structure of petrol control units.
Module 4. Image diagnostics
- SMD and tantalum capacitors.
- Filter circuit capacitators.
- Rectifier, protection and Zener diodes.
- PNP/NPN, Darlington, Mosfet and IGBT transistors.
- Electronic and digital communications.
- Main memories used in the control units.
- EPROM memories.
- EEPROM memories.
- Basic principles of the oscilloscope.
- Using the COP-TRAZER.
- Checking the faults of the different block causes of a control unit.
- Body Controller Driver Inspection and Repair Case Study.
- ECU petrol throttle (the vehicle starts, but does not accelerate).
- Image diagnostics of vehicle sensors and actuators.
- Image diagnostics of burnt wires or sulphate connectors.
Module 5. Diagnosis of work in bench of control units
- How to work in bench on a control unit.
- Control unit diagnosis via Pin-Out.
- Control unit signal emulation.
- Diagnosis of localized faults in injection systems.
- Diagnosis of localized faults due to lack of communication with the control unit.
- Diagnosis of localized faults due to polarity reversal in the battery.
- Fault diagnosis in 1st and 2nd generation Diesel control units.
- Fault diagnostics in 3rd and 4th generation Diesel control units.
- Diagnosis of faults in petrol control units.
Module 6. Practice
This course will be held in Spanish. The registration is € 1260,00 and the maximum number of participants is set to 10.
- Schedule time