A new Base Programming Course in Malaga, Spain
MAGICMOTORSPORT presents, in collaboration with MAGIC Iberica, a basic programming course on the operation of FLEX, the programming tool for engine control units (ECU) and automatic transmissions (TCU) which offers different connection modes (OBD, JTAG, BDM, BOOT & BENCH) and, in particular, allows bench work without having to open or remove the control unit.
- Presentation on FLEX, and the latest news from MAGICMOTORSPORT
- How an engine control unit is made
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protection (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (search on helpdesk), service on files
- Programming with the help of a Template
- TPROT identification, password reading and saving
- Cloning of a control unit
- HelpDesk and online services (Mod, Egr off, Dpf off, Immo off)
- Bench programming accessories (Template, connectors and adapters)
- Bench connections
- Bench test with FLEXBox with the various modes (BDM, BOOTLOADER, OBD, reading and writing of data, cloning, unlocking, anti-tuning, locking simulation during programming)
This course is free, and in Spanish. Space is limited to 15 participants.
A Certificate of Participation will be issued