A base mapping course (Level 2) in Falenty – Poland.
MAGICMOTORSPORT, in collaboration with M.S. Group, an official distributor in Poland, has organized a base course on the development of maps for Diesel vehicles in Falenty. Sign up to acquire new skills and abilities in the chiptuning sector.
Program of the course:
Level 2 – Mapping course
- WinOLS – introduction, overview of extended functions
- Data processing methods (tabular)Analysis of the main tables with an explanation of simple methods for the processing of the identified areas.
- Analysis of differences and similarities between particular groups of ECU’s
2. Diesel ECU modification
- Torque monitoring and torque request
- Driver’s wish: the driver’s torque request;
- Torque conversion in injected fuel quantity;
- Limitations of torque & injected fuel quantity;
- Injection monitoring and injection timing
- Injection times, Rail pressure and advanced injection timing
- Turbo pressure & limitations;
- Air Fuel Ratio control system
3. Calibration example (Bosch EDC16/EDC17) with WinOLS software
- Software management of anti-pollution systems – introduction
- EGR & particulate filters – disabling and emulation
- Swirl – control and disabling
- DTC tables – searching, identification and editing
- Summary, Q&A
This course will be held in Polish. The registration is € 1500 + VAT and the maximum number of participants is set to 6.
A Certificate of Attendance will be released to all participants.