A base mapping course (Level 1) in Falenty – Poland.
M.S. Group, our official MAGICMOTORSPORT distributor in Poland, is holding a base programming course and an introduction to base level mapping software for all enthusiasts of the chiptuning and electronic repair sector. These themes will be presented with the use of the FLEX tool with any type of ECU or TCU, in all the programming modes available.
Level 1 – Mapping course
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Hardware connections (Helpdesk search), service files
- Presentation of new tool, FLEX!
- Programming on the Bench
- TPROT identification, password reading and storage
- The Helpdesk and online services
- Accessories for bench programming (bench, connectors and adaptors)
- Bench connections and Breakbox function
- Bench testing with the entire range of Flex tools in different modes: OBD, BDM,
Bootloader, transmission control unit reading and writing, pairing, unlock, antituning,
simulations of lock during programming.
- Basic maps editing and specialized software
- Data logging and analyzing
- Questions and Answers
This course will be held in Polish. The registration is € 200 + VAT and the maximum number of participants is set to 6.
A Certificate of Attendance will be released to all participants.