- Nov 16 2018
- 9:15 am - 5:30 pm
A Base ECU mapping appointment at Casavatore (NA)
A MAGICMOTORSPORT Base ECU mapping appointment at Casavatore (NA)
MAGICMOTORSPORT and TEKNOSERVICE MOTOR S.A.S. by Martinelli F. continue to collaborate towards a solution to better train their customers on the mapping of engine control units. They are offering a base mapping course that aims at strengthening the user’s knowledge on the analysis of ECU calibration software (EDC16 / EDC17, Siemens, ect …) in common rail diesel engines and on the graphical recognition through Winols of the tables (two-dimensional, one-dimensional, single value and two-dimensional inverse) displayed during the export operation that are critical to the manipulation of the calibration targets.
- Software management of anti-pollution systems – introduction
EGR & particulate filters: development of a calibration strategy for the maintenance of anti-pollution systems and their disabling for racing purposes; the Switch off for the equipment substitution and the emulation of the particulate filters.
- Data processing methods (tabular)
Analysis of the main tables with an explanation of simple methods for the processing of the identified areas.
- Torque monitoring and torque request (level A);
- Driver’s wish: the driver’s torque request;
- Torque conversion in injected fuel quantity;
- Limitations of torque & injected fuel quantity;
- Injection monitoring and injection timing (level A);
- Injection times, Rail pressure and advanced injection timing (level A);
- Turbo pressure & limitations;
- Air Fuel Ratio control system
Analysis and comparison of stage 1 calibration software for Bosch EDC16 & EDC17 engine control units;
- Verification of data integrity for software programming
- Tips on the checksum and the parity bits
- Tips on the Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC).
This course will be held in Italian. The number of participants is set at 15.