- Nov 20 2021
- 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Discover FLEX at a base programming course in Warsaw -Poland
M.S. Group, an official MAGICMOTORSPORT distributor in Poland, has organized a base programming course based on the use of FLEX, the latest tool for working ECUs and TCUs, and StageX, the new mapping software by MAGICMOTORSPORT. This training will allow you to enhance your skills and abilities in the automotive sector and therefore, make your work faster and safer.
- How to start your chiptuning business
- Introduction to the ECU
- Types of memories and processors mounted on ECUs and TCUs
- Boot Tricore, Tuning Protected (TPROT)
- Presentation of FLEX!
- Programming on the bench and boot mode
- The Helpdesk and online services
- Introduction in ECU fuel/air control strategy
- Basic maps editing using StageX
- Data logging and analyzing
- Questions and Answers
This course will be held in Polish. The registration is € 200,00 + VAT and the maximum number of participants is set to 15.
A Certificate of Attendance will be released to all participants.