MAGICMOTORSPORT MAGPro2 LIFETIME WARRANTY
Thank you for your purchase. Each and every native MAGICMOTORSPORT MAGPro2 product has been designed and manufactured according to the highest standards of quality.
MAGICMOTORSPORT hereby extends to each end-user customer who purchases a native product from an authorized MAGICMOTORSPORT dealer the following Limited Warranty on the MAGPro2 line:
Native MAGICMOTORSPORT MAGPro2 products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty with Replacement Service (repair or replacement of the tools) for as long as the original Owner is in possession of the product and maintains a current subscription to our Helpdesk. An extended expiration of more than seven (7) days of this account will void the Lifetime Limited Warranty. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, is offered only to the original Owner, and is not transferable.Native MAGPro2 MAGICMOTORSPORT products without an active Helpdesk account or that have changed ownership have a warranty of twenty-four (24) months from the original date of purchase from MAGICMOTORSPORT or from an authorized MAGICMOTORSPORT dealer.
In the event of discontinuance of product manufacture, the MAGPro2 MAGICMOTORSPORT warranty support is limited to twenty-four (24) months from the announcement of discontinuance.
MAGICMOTORSPORT warrants that each native MAGPro2 MAGICMOTORSPORT hardware product will be free from defects in its materials and workmanship. However, all supplied products that are not expressly manufactured by MAGICMOTORSPORT are except from the terms of our manufacturer’s warranty.
If MAGPro2 products sold under the terms of this agreement are not as warranted, MAGICMOTORSPORT will repair or replace the product. However, proof of purchase and written notice of non-conformance must be received by MAGICMOTORSPORT within the applicable warranty period.
LIFETIME WARRANTY LIMITATIONS
- The warranty submitted above does not extend to and will not apply to products which have been repaired or altered by persons other than an authorized MAGICMOTORSPORT repair point. They also do not apply to products that fail or are damaged due to shipping.
- This also applies to handling, storage, operation, use or maintenance in a manner or environment that does not conform to MAGICMOTORSPORT’s published instructions and specifications. This includes misuse, abuse, accident, neglect or mishandling, improper installation or configuration, natural disasters, physical damage, electrical issues or improper modifications.
- This warranty is void if the warranty seals on the product have been broken or tampered with.
- Batteries/accumulators, moving parts and failures due to these factors are excluded.
- This warranty excludes cables, connectors and other accessories that are subject to normal wear.
- This warranty excludes damages resulting from the use of parts, supplies, software or interfacing not supplied or designated by MAGICMOTORSPORT.
- The sole and exclusive warranty claim against MAGICMOTORSPORT shall be for the repair or replacement of defective parts as provided hereinabove. MAGICMOTORSPORT is in no event liable for death, injuries to persons or property, or for incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages arising from the use of our product.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
1. 1. The Owner must contact MAGICMOTORSPORT as soon as the warranty claim arises through the MAGICMOTORSPORT online Helpdesk system by sending a Repair Request type Ticket. Owners who do not possess a Helpdesk account can contact MAGICMOTORSPORT by email at email@example.com;
2. 2. The Owner must send a copy of the original proof of purchase, a written description of the flaw (including image samples and any other relevant material) and the serial numbers of the MAGPro2 product to MAGICMOTORSPORT. The Owner will then receive instructions on how to proceed with the warranty request;
3. 3. MAGICMOTORSPORT does not cover inbound shipping charges. The Owner must pay for all proper packing, freight, customs and insurance costs for the transit of the MAGPro2 product to MAGICMOTORSPORT. MAGICMOTORSPORT will pay for return shipment of the product back to the customer if the shipping is in the same country in which the authorized MAGICMOTORSPORT service center is located. If not shipping in the same country, then the Owner must pay for shipping both to and from the authorized MAGICMOTORSPORT service center.
4.4. Every consignment that enters Italy from outside of the EU must be accompanied by a Proforma invoice for customs purposes. If the Owner is shipping from an overseas country he must contact our customer service who will assist him with the Temporary Importation procedure. Please be aware before shipping the goods that it will be necessary to obtain an official approval from MAGICMOTORSPORT of the abovementioned documentation. The Owner can ship the product for repairs only upon the reception of the Proforma Invoice approval.
5.5. It is the Owner’s responsibility to complete the necessary customs declarations correctly. Failure to follow these instructions could result in costs from customs/shipping companies which will then be passed on to the Owner. Additionally, said failure will entitle MAGICMOTORSPORT to recover from the Owner any additional costs incurred by MAGICMOTORSPORT due to loss, damage, delay, customs action or any other extraordinary expenses arising from such failure by the Owner.
Shipments that fail to comply to these specifications will not be received by MAGICMOTORSPORT and will be returned to sender along with any eventual costs, fines or VAT charges.
If the warranty claim is accepted MAGICMOTORSPORT will, at its cost:
(a) repair or replace any faulty parts or rectify any faulty workmanship within five (5) working days from the date of receiving the product; and
(b) return the MAGPro2 product to the owner.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The foregoing warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The English version of the warranty shall prevail above that of all other languages.
This warranty is valid for MAGICMOTORSPORT MAGPro2 Products sold on or after March, 25th 2016.
MAGICMOTORSPORT di Skutkiewicz Bogdan Jan
Via Roccavoli, 2
90049 Terrasini (PA)